Triad Forum Overhaul

Rules for members and non-Triads to read to understand more about The Triad and what we stand for.

Triad Forum Overhaul

Postby Livian » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:53 am

On October 30, 2013 GMT, a Forum Overhaul was initiated.

Purposes:
-Create new custom usergroups to align with current Alliance membership
-Start fresh with new forum areas so that topics are easier to find and are relevant
-Eliminate any unnecessary forum areas that weren't being used

Overhaul Phases:
Phase 1 - Survey of current forum members/groups - Completed 10/30/2013
Phase 2 - Create new groups and forums (and add in proper permissions) - Completed 10/30/2013
Phase 3 - Archive current forum areas - Completed 10/30/2013
Phase 4 - Determine who should be in which group and add them - In progress, some already completed
Phase 5 - Identify any archived topics that should be moved to active forum areas - In progress, some already completed
Phase 6 - Identify users who have been inactive for over 6 months and review for potential removal or account deactivation

Special Notes:
1. All topics created prior to the overhaul have been archived and, at this time, can only be accessed by members of High Command. Aderon and I have pulled some topics from the archive and moved them to the new forum area already. This is an ongoing process. If there is a topic you want to have moved to the current forum area, please contact Livian or Aderon.

2. (Will be explained via AM as well) If your forum username does NOT match your current Pardus name, you must let me know so I can update your forum name to match. Unclaimed usernames *will* be deleted.

If you have any questions, please ask.
Captain Livian
President of The Triad
Condemner of food, things, and supplies
Livian

Return to L1 Triad Rules