[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Triad • View topic - newbie intro

newbie intro

Non Triad Members may post here asking questions.

newbie intro

Postby Onnika (guest) » Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:00 am

hullo

i've registered for the forums, but i haven't got the activation email yet...

i'm hoping to get it soon, cos i want to ask for advice on whether or not i should build a building...

i'd appreciate any contact or help in the game. i usually hang around Orerve/Andexa/Ook/Miarin area.

i'll be looking to join the triad when i get enough aps used. (been playing for a few days now)

pls reply if you wanna get to know me!

thanks!
Onnika (guest)

Postby Lawerence Exeter » Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:55 am

It does sometimes take a while to handle the applications. Still, I think it's a worthwhile wait, and I'm looking forward to meeting you when you do join up.
Citizen of the Ivory Tower
Nosy Neighbor
Registered Pedant
Lawerence Exeter

Postby Tunganation » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:57 am

Onnika, PM me in Pardus, with any questions or concerns you might have. I am Tunganation in Pardus, and I am the Triad Governor of Orerve. I am the closest Triad representative to the area, you frequent.

Tunganation
V.P. of Applications and new member management
Triad Chief of Public Relations.
Governor of Faexze.

Former Governor of Orerve Sector.
Tunganation

Postby Onnika (guest) » Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:00 pm

thanks for the info guys!

hope to see you in game sooner or later! :D
Onnika (guest)

Postby Atrellium » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:13 pm

Onnika,

To actually gain access to the rest of our forums you need to actually join The Triad :wink: so do that as soon as you can once you meet the requirements.

Once you do that, drop me a PM in game and I'll activate you. Until then we're more then happy to help you out through PMs, and posts on this board, but once you join up you'll really get going.

I look forward to hearing you've joined us.
Atrellium

Postby Onnika (guest) » Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:31 pm

Onnika (guest)

Postby Mortcinder » Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:24 pm

-Mort Cinder
Lt Governor of Sol
Mortcinder

Postby Onnika (guest) » Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:02 am

hey i'm a bit confused...

do i send the application in a message in game to Atrellium? or Ovest? or someone else?!

i got my 50k aps now! :D
Onnika (guest)

Postby Pooreboy » Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:52 am

i sent mine in at the bottom of the alliance page. and you have 1,000 experience too, right?
"Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite...er...never mind"

"All we learn from history is that we learn nothing from history."
-Hegel
Pooreboy

Postby Urt » Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:42 pm

i sent my application to Ovest
But you can send your application to either one

Welcome to the Triad
Urt

Postby Onnika (guest) » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:25 pm

my application is still not accepted?? :cry:
Onnika (guest)

Postby Pooreboy » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:53 pm

you do have 1,000 experience points, right? newbie protection and alliances are different. alliances require 50,000Ap and 1,000 experience
"Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite...er...never mind"

"All we learn from history is that we learn nothing from history."
-Hegel
Pooreboy

Postby Mortcinder » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:04 pm

It took more than a week for mine to become accepted too, don`t worry.
-Mort Cinder
Lt Governor of Sol
Mortcinder

Postby Onnika (guest) » Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:55 am

yay! i got accepted... now i just need to get activated on this forum!

thanks for everyone's help!

Pooreboy: sorry i didn't answer you... yes i did have 1k xp... when i had 50k aps, i had 2k xps already, so i kinda assumed that if you spent 50k aps already, you'd easily have 1k xps... :P
Onnika (guest)

Postby Atrellium » Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:09 pm

Not that I'm doubting you, but standard procedure requires you verify your in game character by sending me a PM in the game, so do that and I'll activate your account.
Atrellium

Next

Return to L1 Non Triad Members