[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Triad • View topic - Application for Memebership

Application for Memebership

Non Triad Members may post here asking questions.

Application for Memebership

Postby Bullet6 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:58 am

Hi there :)

I consider myself semi-newb in Pardus and i was thinking of joining an alliance for some time now. Yesterday Russelc asked me in Pardus about joining the Triad. Considering his informations about the Triad and the fact, that i travel around EpsilonEridani-Faexe-AlphaCentauri-Sol mostly, I think the Triad may very well a "place" to call home :)

So now for the facts:
Please read and respond to the following questions regarding your application.

* What is your current XP?
-About 21.800

* What is your current rank, competancy and percentages to the next level?
-Comp. five (99% to six)

* What are your reputations?
-1070 For the Federation and 190 for the others

* Have you previously been in any alliances? If yes, which?
-no

* Why do you think that The Triad is the right alliance for you?
-because The Triad seems to be oriented towards peace and wealth for its members and sectors. And because helping is a good thing :)

* Do you prefer fighting or trading?
-actually both. Depending on my mood. Normally i do a round of missions before i trade a bit.

* What ship are you currently flying, and what do you expect from The Triad?
- currently i am flying a babel transporter with two 4-MW-particle lasers
- I expect friendly people, that can help me out sometimes with answers and actions as well as people that i can help somehow some time. And of course some chit-chat now and then :)

* What skills have you currently been developing, and how well developed are they?
-well i didn´t try to "raise" specific skills, but through my playstyle my combat-skills are my most developed ones (Tac:19.6; H-Acc:25.6; Man:19.6; Weap:18.9; Eng:14.2). The rest is at their startin levels ...

* What are your plans for the near Pardus-future?
- starting a building somewhere (type and place as needed/most suitable)

* When are you usualy online (times in GMT please)?
- (gmt is "London-time" right?) normally around 05:45 weekdays but i step in and out during the day, depending on on my available APs. On Weekends i am normally not online; if iam, then mostly in the Evening.

* In which sectors would you like to stay if it's possible? (The Triad has major holdings in Epsilon Eridani, Alpha Centauri, Ericon, Sol, Quurze, Hoanda, Faexze, and Orerve. Other answers are fine too.)
- normally i travel around EpsilonEridani->Faexe->AlphaCentauri->Sol->EE for a mission run and then i trade in EE.
This will change as needed/preferred

* Where are your current buildings located (if you have any)?
-none yet

* Have you read and agreed to The Rules of The Triad?
- Yes I did and do (at least as far as they are currently available ;) )

* If accepted do you pledge to remain loyal to The Triad, voice any concerns you have as they arise, and to never take unfair advantage of the benefits you recieve as a member?
-Yes.

See you soon
BulletSix

p.s. i am applying to the triad ingame now. :)
Bullet6

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:02 pm

Postby Urt » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:56 pm

Dear Sir,
It is your posts that are pirating since you are hiding and posting without name, and hiding behind a mask.[topic

Go and check the forums topic
http://forum.pardus.at/index.php?showtopic=12485
to see that you are the real pirate[/list]
Urt

Return to L1 Non Triad Members