[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Triad • View topic - Leave Wolfeye Alone!

Leave Wolfeye Alone!

Non Triad Members may post here asking questions.

Leave Wolfeye Alone!

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:38 pm

You're harrasing a poor Imperial named Wolfeye who is stuck in your sectors. Let him out. He is attacking your buildings because he's stuck in Federal space and has nothing better to do. Why does such a "peaceful" alliance continue to harass someone, and why do they need MOs?

Postby avatarix » Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:25 pm

I thought Wolfeye had permissions to leave Fed space :?:

Correct me if I'm wrong please

Postby Pooreboy » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:04 pm

No I don't think he does.

He asked to leave then attacked some Triad buildings right after.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite...er...never mind"

"All we learn from history is that we learn nothing from history."
-Hegel
Pooreboy

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:28 am

Okay thanks for telling me.

This way, it's his fault for not leaving and then attacking.

Postby avatarix » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:34 am

Sorry that was me posting. I forgot to log in :P

Re: Leave Wolfeye Alone!

Postby Slam Ruler » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:16 pm

Onwards and Upwards!
Slam Ruler

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:17 pm

I was speaking on behalf of Wolfeye. And thanks to your bullying, which I wouldn't expect from such a nice alliance, Wolfeye has retired.

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:18 pm

Oh yeah, and I never spoke to Wolfeye before.

Postby Pooreboy » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:38 pm

1. Of sourse you didn't speak to him. YOU ARE HIM!
2. You told us that you wanted to leave, then within minutes of that mail, you attacked a TRAID building.
3. You restarted, that was your dumb-ass move, not ours.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite...er...never mind"

-Hegel
Pooreboy

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:49 am

I am not Wolfeye!

Postby Pooreboy » Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:21 pm

Then why do you care so much? Wolfeye quit and restarted instead of taking us up on our offer. It's not our fault that he attacked us then would not stop, or ask us to leave.

-Hegel
Pooreboy

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:08 pm

Postby Pooreboy » Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:19 pm

Noobs are the ones that are annoying and that no one likes, because they don't want to learn (like wolfeye).

Newbs are the nice ones, which is what your picturing wolfeye to be.

(See for more information on Noob/Newb)

-Hegel
Pooreboy

Postby Snow Fox » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:39 pm

I love Ctrl-Alt-Del
Snow Fox

Re: Leave Wolfeye Alone!

Postby Redcomet » Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:11 pm

Asshole mod removed the funny spam :(
Redcomet

Next

Return to L1 Non Triad Members