[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Triad • View topic - Application

Application

Non Triad Members may post here asking questions.

Application

Postby Masterchief » Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:01 pm

Application sent already. this is just in case anyone cares.

<>What is your current XP?
102,396xp
1,528,373 AP's

<>What is your current rank, competancy and percentages to the next level?
Comp: 6 (45%) Rank: Corporal (4%)

<>What are your reputations?
Fed: 147 Emp: 542 Uni: 63

<>Have you previously been in any alliances? If yes, which?
Yes, Ruby Legion.

<>Why do you think that The Triad is the right alliance for you?
I personally prefer an organized and established alliance with a good support channel.

<>Do you prefer fighting or trading?
A little bit of both. I am used to doing regular pirate patrols, and dispatching confirmed pirates during the course of my mission/trade runs.

<>What ship are you currently flying, and what do you expect from The Triad?
Constrictor: X4 org armor, 2x 4mwlwpl, Std Shield, and a load of extra goodies,

I will probably keep this ship until I reach Extender rank.
What I expect: Hopefully, some good times in AC. Aside from that I'm not really begging for bacon strips.

<>What skills have you currently been developing, and how well developed are they?
Ast: 15, En: 23.6, Gas: 13.6, Fuel: 22.4
Tac: 35.5, Ha: 39.8, Man: 35.8, Wep: 27.5, Eng: 22.5
Cloak: 12.3, Hack: 16.2
Structure Mastery: 1

I would like to increase my ha, man, cloak, and hack in the near future. Also, learn all structure mastery sub-skills and defensesive combat.

<>What are your plans for the near Pardus-future?
Rank, rank, and rank some more and build a few profitable buildings, preferrably in a managed sector.

<>When are you usualy online (times in GMT please)?
USA, Central: 730am-830am, 11am-1230am, 2pm-3pm, 6pm-9pm

<>In which sectors would you like to stay if it's possible?
As stated above I would like to build preferrably in a managed sector, that is mostly self-sufficient. I would also like if available 2 mid-level and 2 high levels. Or possibly 1 low, 1 mid, 2 high. I do have ship upkeep costs to consider.

<>Where are your current buildings located (if you have any)?
I have a few buildings in the ESC that I am in the process of removing. Plus,

I'm still waiting to see how many more young pirates will blow themselves up on my over-defended fuel collector.

<>Have you read and agreed to The Rules of The Triad?
Yes.

<>If accepted do you pledge to remain loyal to The Triad, voice any concerns you have as they arise, and to never take unfair advantage of the benefits you recieve as a member?
Yes, I do.

<>History/Remarks:
Began my pilot career as your standard clueless pilot. During a mission run, after coming against an impassable MO owned by Ruby Legion, in anger went rogue for a while, left the Empire, later returned, and eventually joined Ruby Legion and pledged my service (but not indefintely) as an act of contrition for my previous acts.

Conducted a widely supported anti-pirate campaign in Central ESC netting 14 pirate kills in a month and reporting many others to alliance leadership who were properly dealt with, which resulted in such a decline in piracy there, that I called the campaign quits.

Recently, have engaged in continued constant patrols, dispatching many more pirates. Accidentally shot down a slaver in FTS, for which I paid reparations and settled the matter amicably with Welt.

Recently I left the Ruby Legion and the Empire for a number of different reasons but, to sum up I felt it was time for a change and that possibly the Empire was not a nominal 'fit' for me. I left the Ruby Legion on amicable terms, at least as amicable as possible.

I have also been very involved in the Pardus community. I was a DJ on Pardus Radio last time it was active, and plan to contribute to it's current
ressurection. Those of you who listened have probably heard my great news pieces. If not they're here:
http://sites.gwala.net/tormented/pr/prshows.html

I have also contributed two excellent guides thus far:
Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Pardus (a step by step guide, to carry pilots
through their protection period)
http://forum.pardus.at/index.php?showto ... l=ultimate

Trading Guide (and advanced trading guide for young pilots)
http://forum.pardus.at/index.php?showto ... ding+guide

I have also posted these guides previously in your non-member forums, in the interest of developing all new pilots, fed, emp, or uni.

I don't have any immediate plans to ask for exorbitant loans, to ask you to divulge your secretest secrets, or put me into some ultimate position of power. However, I think you will find me a mature and experienced pilot and eventually or even soon, a valuable assett and a good friend.
Masterchief

Postby Talon Svarog » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:43 am

Overly defended FC? Looks like Mrmoo has some competition in FC fortification.
Captain Talon Svarog
Self Proclaimed Lord of West Ras Elased
Talon Svarog

Postby MrMoo » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:13 am

MrMoo

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:32 am

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:33 am

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:44 pm

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:10 pm

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:48 pm

Postby Draco Paladin » Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:32 am

Rear Admiral Draco Paladin
commanding the FS Sturm Brightblade
Draco Paladin

Postby Masterchief » Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:39 am

Masterchief

Postby Talon Svarog » Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:30 am

Captain Talon Svarog
Talon Svarog

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:35 am

Postby Slam Ruler » Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:42 am

Onwards and Upwards!
Slam Ruler

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:10 pm

I have been heavily ranking and trading in Sol recently. I've been mostly carrying FWE back and forth between Blade City and Triad Mountain Resort. I'm also nearly a Sergeant now.

Still waiting to hear something, if anything. Kinda in the dark here, right now.

Postby Talon Svarog » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:50 pm

It's still being discussed.
Captain Talon Svarog
Talon Svarog

Next

Return to L1 Non Triad Members