[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Triad • View topic - Lord Wraith

Lord Wraith

Non Triad Members may post here asking questions.

Lord Wraith

Postby Commander Arthur » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:46 am

I'm nowhere...yet I'm everywhere...I see what others think I can't see. I'm in the wind...I'm in your nightmare and in your wet..err...let's skip it :P
Commander Arthur

Location: T.F.S. Nadya, the Terran Federation Command Ship for Pardus

Postby Lord Wraith » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:03 am

Thanks, Arthur. ^_^

Basically, I wanted to post about my NPC watch service.
The time has come for me, to prove to the federal authorities, that I am
indeed worthy to be promoted to the post of admiral.

For that reason,I am particularly interested in reports on Medusa and Medusa Swarmling sightings in FHC.

I will pay for every report that leads to me killing one of those.

The current prices are:
Medusa - 100k
M.Swarmling - 80k

Notes:
-I kill Ms only on ranking runs. I wont use reports to blatantly annihilate any of those in my reach.
-I wont spread the reports to anyone else.

That's about all.

_________
Lord Wraith,
owner of Blade City
and Bunny Beach Resort.
Lord Wraith

Postby Commander Arthur » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:16 am

Image That's interesting...but how do we know that you managed to kill it or not? And how are we going to get payed?
I'm nowhere...yet I'm everywhere...I see what others think I can't see. I'm in the wind...I'm in your nightmare and in your wet..err...let's skip it :P
Commander Arthur

Location: T.F.S. Nadya, the Terran Federation Command Ship for Pardus

Postby Talon Svarog » Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:53 pm

Captain Talon Svarog
Self Proclaimed Lord of West Ras Elased
Talon Svarog

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:31 pm

Postby Lord Wraith » Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:33 pm

Lord Wraith

Postby Talon Svarog » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:54 pm

Captain Talon Svarog
Self Proclaimed Lord of West Ras Elased