A Triad's friend

Non Triad Members may post here asking questions.

A Triad's friend

Postby Urt » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:48 am

Dear Triad,

With an empire- fed war starting soon, there has been lot of question in my inbox from current & past Triads about my stance in the war and if I will attack you or not. This emails have been followed by a many de-friending from Triad members . I would like to give you my stance in the coming war.

Triad has been and will always be my family. As such, i consider myself a Triad, although I am no longer a Triad. I will always be here to defend and protect my friends & family.
I will most probably participate in the war; haven't taken any decision yet, due my work schedule of 15-16 hours a day, but in case I participate my promises that I made when leaving the Triad still stands :

- I will never attack , ambush or kill any Triad, in war or peace.
- I always consider friends/ alliance/ex-alliance to come first, and faction comes last. This still apply .
- Hence, I will protect FHC, my home. In answer to some questions I received; my MO in PF8 will be blocking everyone. No emp/fed will be given access through it.
- In case my MO attacked, I am reporting directly to the online Triads upon my login. You have my word for it

If you still have any additional question, feel fee to Pm me
~Urt
Urt

Re: A Triad's friend

Postby Zirkus Habakuk » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:53 am

Good luck and fly safe!
See you at Fort Snafu!
Zirkus Habakuk

Return to L1 Non Triad Members