Re-Application

Non Triad Members may post here asking questions.

Re-Application

Postby Maximus » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:11 pm

* What is your current XP? Just restarted, new name is Van Maximus since someone stole my old name :evil:

* What is your current rank, competancy and percentages to the next level? newb all over again

* What are your reputations? none

* Have you previously been in any alliances? If yes, which? Triad way back in the day

* Why do you think that The Triad is the right alliance for you? Been here before

* Do you prefer fighting or trading? I'm going to try blowing stuff up this time, being a Gov limited my options

* What ship are you currently flying, and what do you expect from The Triad? I'm a bad-@22 in a Sabre, again :P

* What skills have you currently been developing, and how well developed are they? Just restarted 30 minutes ago, working on making some cash and buying a Rustie

* What are your plans for the near Pardus-future? Shoot stuff

* When are you usually online (times in GMT please)? varies

* Do you have a premium account? Not yet, maybe later

* In which sectors would you like to stay if it's possible? (The Triad has major holdings in Epsilon Eridani, Alpha Centauri, Ericon, Sol, Quurze, Hoanda, Faexze, Beta Proxima, ZZ 2986, SA 2779, AYA, Mintaka, Fadeho, and Orerve. Other answers are fine too.) Where ever I'm needed

* Where are your current buildings located (if you have any)? none yet, dont want to unbalance anyone's economy

* Have you read and agreed to The Rules of The Triad? yep

* If accepted do you pledge to remain loyal to The Triad, voice any concerns you have as they arise, and to never take unfair advantage of the benefits you receive as a member? yes
Former Lt VP of Economics, SHC
Former Owner of Liberty Starbase, Faedho
Former Governor of Orerve
Maximus

Re: Re-Application

Postby pyrosee » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:47 pm

WB =) I alerted Twinkling, our App Manager =)
pyrosee

Re: Re-Application

Postby Maximus » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:34 pm

Thanks, its good to be back. Kinda missed Pardus. 8)
Former Lt VP of Economics, SHC
Former Owner of Liberty Starbase, Faedho
Former Governor of Orerve
Maximus

Return to L1 Non Triad Members